Resin Flooring, Fibreglass + 3D staff
- Like to work with a progressive, award-winning Southland company?
- Keen to be part of an energetic team?
- Enjoy creating quality products?
Fi Innovations Ltd is in an exciting growth phase. We’re experiencing expansion in our resin flooring, industrial/recreational fibreglass, and 3D Printing + Scanning areas.
We need self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our specialist teams, including tradespersons, apprentices and labourers.
If you’re looking for a change in your life, can work well with others and are up for the challenge of learning new skills, then you may be the right person for us.
Right now, we are looking for the following new employees:
- Resin Flooring tradesperson (with National Certificate in Resin Flooring or equivalent epoxy floor coating experience)
- Resin Flooring labourer (full-time or seasonal role out on-site)
- Fibreglass labourer (full-time or part-time role in our workshop)
- Apprentice* in Resin Flooring or Fibreglass (full-time)
- Workshop gopher (part-time role – suit a senior secondary student)
- 3D Manufacturing assistant (part-time Post-processing/Dispatch)
Please note we are hiring based on Attitude, not just Skills.
* Apprentices will be trained towards their National Certificate in Resin Flooring – Level 4 (BCITO) or NZ Certificate in Composites – Level 3 or 4 (NZ MACITO)
Pay + Benefits
- Competitive pay, depending on qualifications, experience, and responsibilities of the role.
- All our staff benefit from Trade Discount schemes and Workplace Health Checks
- Relocation assistance is available to applicants who are appointed to full-time roles
All applicants need to have:
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Valid car drivers licence
Applications are open now for our 2021 crew.
Please complete the Online Application Form below, and attach your CV and a Cover Letter.
Come south to Invercargill
- Enjoy cheap living, with no rush-hour commute.
- It’s all here to discover in Invercargill – motorcycle mecca, transport world, sports facilities, cultural events, cafes.
- Plenty of outdoor action – cycle, kayak, dive, tramp, climb, fish, hunt, surf.
- Lots to explore nearby in Fiordland, Central Otago, Catlins and Stewart Island.
Online Application Form
[Please make sure you complete all the ‘required fields’ – marked *]